The exact date of beginning of MVHSS Ariyallur is not known. But its history dates back to the first half of the twentieth century. The institution started its journey as “Neduva North Adidravida Elementary School”. By the year 1940, it was renamed as “Ariyallur South Elementary School”.
The school came under the ownership of Late Sri K M Kunhiraman Nair in the year 1951. It was upgraded and beacame “Madhavanandavilasam Upper Primary School” in the year 1958. Kerala Gandhi, Sri K Kelappan was the guiding force for Sri K M Kunhiraman Nair to develop this institution to a High School. M V High School was dedicated to the society in
1962 by Sri. K Kelappan. The next important milestone in the growth of the school was the starting of Higher Secondary section in the year 1998.
The school has a legacy of excelling when it comes to academic and non acadaemic
achievements. Many of its alumni found their way to the top educational institutions like
IIT, NIT, IISER, IIST and prestigious Medical Colleges. Today the school caters to the academic and non academic needs of as many as 3500 students with support from more than 125 teaching and non teaching staff members. The school scales new heights in achievements under the dynamic leadership of the present Manager, Sri K K Viswanathan.
Late Sri K M Kunhiraman Nair
Sri K K Viswanathan
Smt. V Sreejaya
Sri Vinu Menath
Sri Anil Eappan
Head Master, L P Section
The school has a legacy of excelling when it comes to academic and non academic achievements.Today the school caters to the academic and non academic needs of as many as 3500 students with support from more than 125 teaching and non teaching staff members.